Wednesday 8 December 2010

Another Club Night up the Seat










Another Wednesday night session up the seat in the snow. There were more of us and the general pace was faster. I was breathing really hard for the first time in a while - I've been becoming used to plodding carefully on ice most of the time. I was a bit concerned about what condition the seat would be in before we went out but I needn't have worried. It was really good underfoot - nice sticky snow. It was surprisingly easy to move well and smoothly. I was among the slower people out so sadly couldn't take the time to take many action shots. It was very atmospheric and dramatic at times seeing the lights strung out in the snowy wilderness, but didn't capture it. My camera wouldn't have been up to the job anyway. Need to get moving - have a nice wash in buckets of water (yeah the shower is still not fixed) and then see who gets fired off the apprentice this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's going to feel really odd when there's bare earth, grass and even tarmac to run on. Great photos as always. Someone will be fired in the next 5 minutes - I know who I'm hoping for :-)